Thursday, January 27, 2011

Anticipation!

Can it please be Friday already?  We have our 20 week Ultrasound on Friday afternoon and I'm counting the seconds!  At this Ultrasound it's possible that they can tell us the sex of the baby and I'm hoping that he/she cooperates to show us what pronoun we should be using :)  I hate calling the baby "it".  I have a ton of plans of things that need to get done and I was hoping to find out the sex of the baby so I can crank on getting the nursery done and starting to shop for various things.  I'm such a planner (it's part of my personality), that having to wait is starting to make me nuts :)  Talk to me in June when I'm waiting for Baby Keene to make his/her appearance (I might need to be locked up).  Tick, tick, tick....hopefully time goes fast today :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok, so its Friday already! What is this little?!?! You're killing me here!