Monday, January 24, 2011

Conquering fears!

So if you haven't already guess, this pregnancy thing has me way freaked out!  There's so much to decide and things I never even thought about to make decisions about what I want to do.   This weekend I went to a baby shower and although there was some good discussion it got me freaked out again that I am behind!  All of the thinking about preparation for the baby I hadn't really thought about actually giving birth!  I know that sounds silly but maybe I was trying to block it out because I'm scared?  Women tend to be very helpful, but at the end of the day the decisions that have to be made are about what is best for Jesse, Me and the baby.  This is not very clear what the right way is that drives my accountant driven mind crazy!  I'm so Thankful I have lots of friends who have been down this road before and got some great advice about books to read and placces to go for more information.  I've just got to hang in there and trust that we're on the right road :)  At least if I take a deep breath I'll know I can get through and enjoy what's coming.....Baby Keene!

By the way, Friday of this week we have our big ultrasound and will probably get to find out the sex of the baby.  Needless to say I'm really excited because it will help some of the decisions.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woohoo! I can't wait to "meet" this little one! And, don't worry about it. In the end, your body knows what to do. And God will give you & Jesse wisdom as to which avenue you need to take.