Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday Night Sew In! Finally!

YAY!  It's FNSI tonight!  I can't wait.  My house is picked up, my sewing stuff is organized and set to go and I have some cute fabric that I can't wait to tear into.  I'm going to work on a baby blanket.  I'm not sure if it will be for my little one or not.  We don't know the sex yet and this looks a little girly, so if it's not for Baby Keene it will be a great gift for someone else :)


4 comments:

apple blossom said...

bright and cheery fabric. I like.

http://abis-scrapsoflife.blogspot.com/

Angie @ CraftedAngles said...

Cute fabric combination! Hope your FNSI went well.

Impera Magna said...

Love the fabric and don't think it's girly at all... it's so bright and cheerful... very nice!

Best wishes to you!

Unknown said...

Those fabrics were meant to be a baby quilt!
Gorgeous!
Judy