Friday, September 9, 2011

Thankful Thursday- Mommyhood

Well here it is Thursday again!  The weeks have just been flying  by and I've not been great about updating my blog.  I'm not feeling that bad abut it though because I have the sweetest little boy that makes me smile :)

The last few weeks have been great as a mom. We are finally hitting a stride of all the things that people told me were going to be so fun.  Some of the fun things that happened in the last two weeks that made me so incredibly thankful to be Daniels mom are:

  • He started smiling a lot :)
  • He's cooing and generally communicating with us with more than just a scream.
  • He's sleeping through the night now (10 pm to 5 or 6 when Jesse gets up for work).
  • He's healthy :)- We had a little scare with the bilirubin levels not coming down and having to go to Children's Hospital to see a specialist.  It ended up working out fine and he's doing great :)
  • I'm thankful I've had the last 3 months at home with him.  I'm sad that I have to go back to work the week after next but I know he's going to do well and I will adjust.

No comments: