"I'm not where I need to be, but Thank God I'm not where I used to be!" - Joyce Meyer-
Friday, September 9, 2011
Bringing Sexy Back- or at least what that looks like now :)
So Jesse and I have been talking for weeks that we need to get back on track with the weight loss we had going before we got pregnant. I have one week of maternity leave left so with that I thought it would be good to start while I was still at home and could work things out about how I would need to be after I headed back to work. So, knowing that I still had weeks that I'd paid for at SlimGenics I went in today and got going with them. I weighed in at 198lbs...which is 21 lbs above my low last year. It's still less than what I started trying to lose at but it's much more than I'd hoped I'd be. I'm excited to know that it's possible for me to lose this weight and get down to a size that I'm proud to be. Knowing that I will lose it before Daniel is mobile makes me happy because I want to be able to get down on the floor with him without cursing every ounce of fat that I'm carrying. Jesse is going to do this plan with me this time around. I'm excited for that because we can eat together and start feeling a sense of accomplishment. So for now I get to feel a little bit dissatisfied with my body but that's ok because it will spur me on and I'll be able to get to my goal of 145lbs :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment