"I'm not where I need to be, but Thank God I'm not where I used to be!" - Joyce Meyer-
Saturday, September 24, 2011
Diary of a Working Mom- Made it to the weekend!
Hallelujah! I made it to the weekend and through the first week! I can not believe how much running I had to do this week just to keep up and I'm still going! First I have to say that things worked out very well. Daniel's new babysitter is great and he was well cared for while I was gone. I'm tired though. I felt like I never sat down all week and my head hit the pillow each night like a ton of bricks. I'm having to get started again by working on things this weekend to get ready. As we speak at 6:47 am I have my first load of laundry going....6:47 am on Saturday to do laundry (after feeding the baby!) I must be nuts but I need to get started now or it won't get done. I guess that's my new mantra- start now or it won't get done. Ah how things have changed! At least I get to look at Daniel's sweet face and know that he's why we're doing it. The smile wins me over every time. Ok, back to my "Housekeeper" hat, hopefully sometime soon I get to the wear the "Couch Potato" hat because I need to sit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment