-We Both turned 30. We celebrated my birthday by going to the BodyWorlds2 exhibit at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science and then going out for Sushi with family and friends :) Lots of fun! We celebrated Jesse's with his parents at our house. We watched the Big Leb*wski, which is a bowling classic but his folks hadn't seen it yet. And yes of course we had cake :)
-We've been busy with work. I closed another month (which is somewhat repetitive), but I keep trying to get faster and more accurate at what I'm doing. Jesse's busy because business is picking up and members of his team have been on vacation.
-Jesse finished another class for school with a 98%! He is such a superstar :)
-We've been working on making some lifestyle changes to eat better and be more active.
-I took a section of the CMA (Certified Management Accountant) exam and didn't pass....so I've been studying again to see if I can pass when I take it again next week :) If at first you don't succeed, pick yourself up and try again :)
-We have managed to make good progress with our garden and we're getting some small veggies come in... and we're sort of keeping the weeds at bay :)
-We've also been taming the chaos that the pets cause, but what else is new :) Grover has become an excellent moth hunter when he's not sleeping.
Hope all is well with you and yours, but that's what we've been doing for May/June 2010 :).
No comments:
Post a Comment