Thursday, June 3, 2010

Crafty Lady

As promised earlier I have pictures of several things I've made over the last few months.  I also got to take another class over the memorial day weekend.  So not much writing for this post but it's still fun :)



This pictures are of the very first quilt that I finished (I have several started but none finished yet :) ) .  It was for my friend Summer's baby.  She had a little boy named Xander on Memorial Day.  I'm excited to meet him sometime soon.




These pictures are of a tote bag I made for my mother-in-law (Debbie) for her birthday (June 2).  She called tonight to say thank you.   Somehow when I picked out these colors I got something that is her absolute favorite.  It makes me feel good that I was able to give her something that she loves :).



This bag is something I gave my friend (former roommate) Tiffany for her 29+1 birthday.

I always have more in the works but how fun to give gifts like these :)

 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Woohoo! I love love love my bag! I know I promised a pic, but this week has been insane. I will get you one ASAP!

Mrs. JP said...

I like to make give-away quilts too. Trouble is, my hubby has only one personal lap quilt and we have one for our bed. Your quilt is beautiful and the dark ties really set it off.

Sandy said...

Hi, am visiting via Spring Bingo. Great finishes!