Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Thought I'd check in....

Blog posts are far and few between but I thought I'd check in....so you knew I was still here.  This month has seemed to go by quickly!  I've been working as usual but got to enjoy the holiday weekend which was nice.  We didn't do much but that's pretty typical for us.   We like to stick close to home. 

Grover (our oldest kitty) got his annual shots on Saturday.  He ended up having a reaction to one of the vaccines (was breathing shallow and had some diarreahea), so we went back to the vet.  They got him fixed up and on his way but very scary!  We're pet parents for sure and I could only imagine what it feels like when people have emergencies with a real kid...This was scary enough!

Other than that, Jesse and I continue working on weight loss.  He's doing great!  and I'm eeking along.  I've been doing some posts that I haven't published yet.  Mostly because I've started and failed at this so many times that I don't want to talk about it until I've done something significant.   We're hoping to have a potrait taken of us close to Christmas time that you can see the difference in is, but we'll have to see :)

Well- just thought I'd check in and leave something here...have a good day and thanks for reading along with me :)

1 comment:

Dionne said...

I'm not where I need to be, but Thank God I'm not where I used to be! WOW what a great quote. I think I need to take a label maker and put that quote on the visor of my car so I see it often. Love the picture of you on your blog header and very glad to find your blog.
Cheers, Dionne
PS - I know what you mean about the weight thing! In my mind it should be so easy, darn it!!!