Saturday, June 19, 2010

Friday Night Sew In Results :)

I have a button on my blog called Friday Night Sew In- see the left hand side.  Basically it's a way to set aside some time once a month and work on projects that you've been meaning to get to, but life's just to busy.  Well this month's couldn't have come at a better time.  I've been busy at work and studying for the CMA exam and I really hadn't had much time to work on all the sewing projects I've been buying materials for.   Sometimes I think I like the shopping better than the actual crafting, but that's another post.   I had promised my step-mom Kathy a bag for Mother's day and hadn't gotten one finished.  She wanted something she could take her lunch to work in and I found a great pattern at CRAFTY VEGAS MOM.  I added the button thing from another bag pattern I'd used in the past, but I like it!  I hope she'll use it and love it :)



No comments: