Wow! This has been a busy couple of weeks. I've been busy at work adjusting to being without the other staff accountant (she got laid off a couple of weeks ago) and Jesse has been really busy with school. My birthday came and went as well. I'm 29 years old now (hard for me to believe!)
We're also adjusting to our first summer in our house which means continuing to figure out decorating and caring for the yard. I got some really nice presents from relatives out of state and I wanted to take some pictures to include with the thank you notes. I figured I would post them up here as well considering I don't have that many pictures. So here's our life right now :)
Jesse and Calvin hanging out in basement :)
This is the hammock that my Dad gave me for my birthday. I'm really looking forward to spending some time reading in the backyard this summer. Not to mention that napping in a hammock is the best thing ever.
Our little garden plot. We planted lots of peppers, tomatoes and other good veggies!
This is the Topsy Turvy tomato plant. Yes I'm a sucker for the infomerical!
Ok, I'll have more to come :)
No comments:
Post a Comment