Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday- Snow!

Well it's Thursday which means that the week is almost over! It is also the day that a lot of my friends are taking time to think about what they are grateful for (Tiff, Jill, Jo and Linn-their pastor's wife http://aplacecalledsimplicity.blogspot.com/search/label/Thankful%20Thursday). I've been noticing that I can tend to be a little bit negative and I hate when I get that way some I'm going to take my eyes off me and put them back on what I'm thankful for.

So here goes my Thankful Thursday for Thursday March 26, 2009:
  1. Making it home safe! We had about 2 feet of snow while I was at work this morning. Athough it took me about 2 hours and I almost got hit after spinning out God protected me and now I get to spend the evening with my husband. We'll see what tomorrow brings...it could be another snow day.
  2. My husband Jesse. Best friend, comedian and my generally favoritest person to be around.
  3. My parents- although I don't see them as much lately I love that they always have great advice!
  4. My puppy Calvin! His energy makes me happy :)
  5. My kitties- they are such good cuddlers.
I'll keep thinking about what I'm grateful for. You should do the same!
Have a happy Thursday :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah! So glad to see you joining the TT crew! I love your pic of you & the kitty meow! Have fun enjoying your snow day(s)!