This is Calvin. He's our Black Lab/Golden Retreiver mix. Right now he's about 4 months old. We're learning all the commands and potty training. It's been an adventure but he's also made Jesse and I learn how to depend on each other more and ask for help. I'm looking forward to when he calms down a little bit but for now he's a joy to have around :).
This is Truman. He's our "middle child". He's about 3 1/2 years old and we rescued him at the Dumb Friends League. We picked him because he was sweet but also independent and we thought he could stand up to our other kitty. He's definitely my cat. He sleeps with me and follows me. My favorite thing is that he waits in the window until I get home and then Meows at my until I pick up him when I get home. He is also very forceful when his bowl is empty.
This is our first kitty Grover. We got him the day we got back from our honeymoon which was about 4 1/2 years ago :). He is the sweetest Cat. He has big paws and is polydactal (which means he has a extra toe on each foot). He loves to cuddle. So much so that he'll push you off your pillow at night trying to be close to you. He loves me, but I think he loves Jesse more. He also has big green eyes (depending on how he's feeling and the light they may be greener than other times). He is super friendly with everyone. My favorite thing about Grover is that he loves to spin in the office chair we have downstairs. He used to hop up in the chair and spin and spin until he would get out of the chair and fall over from being dizzy. The next second he would hop back up in the chair and meow to be spun again! Anyway, these are my "kids". Right now they are keeping us busy but I couldn't imagine life without them.
No comments:
Post a Comment