Saturday, July 12, 2014

Week #2- Progress

Well I'm going to make this a quicky because I'm headed out to do some errands.  
 Starting Weight- 218 lbs  Current Weight- 213.8 lbs.   Down 1.2 lbs this week.

I had a rough start to the week because Sunday I had knock down drag out food poisoning!  It was awful!  I had grand plans Sunday to get up and walk but I felt like something was killing me from the inside out.  So I was very very still only getting 891 Steps for the entire day.

Here's where I stand with my Goals:

1) I tracked everything!  So win for me.  I need to keep it up.  I've been good at keeping to my 33 points per day including finding options when I go out or when my team at work goes for a treat.  My biggest win this week was Friday night, my husband opted to order pizza.  I didn't have enough points left so I had a WW meal and a salad.  :)

2) 10,000 Steps a day:
 I'm working on this one.  I got close most days:
Sunday- 891 (Boo food poisoning!)
Monday- 9029
Tuesday-9329
Wednesday- 10175 (YAY!)
Thursday- 11267 (YAY!)
Friday- 9522
I'm going to need to stay dilligent about this one.  I opted to stop taking the bus to work for a few months because we're in the middle of year end so I'm going to have to figure this out so I can stay on track.  I got close yesterday and I drove so I think I can do it. Today I'm on track for a good one.  I'm at 8502 and it's only 10 am.  I have some shopping and a bunch of chores at home to do so I think I"ll blow it out of the water.  I'm going to get a walk in tomorrow so I think I got this :)

3) Well I don't have anything crazy exciting for this week but I did Walmart to go for Groceries this week so I have lots of fruits and veggies coming :)

4) I'm on my way down a total of 4.2 lbs.  It's 6.1% of the total weight I need to lose so progress!

5) Here's my blog for the week :)  I missed grabbing a picture this morning because I felt so gross when I got home I hopped in the shower too fast.  I'll grab it next week.  Hopefully there's more to see.  I did feel better in my jeans yesterday than the week before so I'm feeling good!

6) I'm feeling awesome and I'm not going to quit!  150 here I come!

No comments: