Well I weighed in this morning and all my hard work paid off! I'm down 3 lbs (Starting Weight 218, Current Weight 215). I'm really proud of myself for not quitting this week. Thursday was quite a stressful day and I still stayed on track.
So here's where I'm at with my goals:
1) Follow WW plan and log everything I'm eating (even if it's not on plan). I need to take ownership of my own decisions.
-I logged everything I have eaten since Sunday! This has been a particularly rough area for me in the past because I felt like I was failing so I didn't want to admit it. Well not only did I log everything but I stayed at or below the 33 point allotment each day. I'm not starving but eating tons of fruits and veggies. All around I rocked this goal this week! I guess I didn't understand the program when I started but I have access to 49 additional points each week and I didn't even touch those this week. So yay for me!
2) Stay active and get at least 10K steps per day. If I'm close I need to keep going until I get there.
-So here's the breakdown of steps for the week:
Monday 9491, Tuesday 11707, Wednesday 10193, Thursday 8085, Friday 10852. So overall not bad. I have seen that I need to get out and take a walk at least once a day while at work but preferably one in the morning and one in the evening. Friday I took the opportunity to do a trial run walk to the WW center (which is about 2 miles from home). I made it there and back and felt great so I did it again this morning.
3) Find creative ways to cook and enjoy eating vs just eating Salad.
- I did look a little on pintrest but I need to get a little better. I am still eating a lot of salad :)
4) Make my goal weight of 150lbs by my 35th birthday (June 6, 2015).
- Down 3 lbs and I'm 4.4% to the total of 68lbs to lose. I got some glass beads and two bowls to give myself a visual reminder of where I'm at. It was sure sobering to count out 68 beads (which almost fills an entire bowl!) Hopefully before long I'll have to label the bowls so I don't lose track. I have 48 weeks until my next birthday so I think I'm track but I'm going to have to work hard not to have weeks where I don't lose.
5) Blog at least once a week about how things are going.
- YAY! I did this :)
6) Celebrate successes! and feel good about myself because that's the whole point of this!
-The thing I'm most proud of this week are my steps. There was one night I was super close to 10,000 and rather than just giving up I went and did some things in the yard until I reached 10,000.
So here's my picture this week. I'm hoping that by the time I get to goal I can do a time lapse with the photos. I'll have to get my husband to help me with this because I'm a little technically challenged with this :)
Well, see you next Saturday (or sooner). :)
No comments:
Post a Comment