Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thankful Thursday-Blessed!

I love mornings where you wake up and feel completely over-flowed with how good things are....Thankfully today is Thursday so I can blog about it :)

Today I am thankful for:
  • Continued changes in my body as I continue to lose weight- I'm down 14.5 lbs.  I have completely kicked my caffine addiction!  Hallajeah! I also had to change my pants twice this morning to be able to find something that fit well enough that I didn't look like I was wearing hammer pants....I'm so thankful to have that problem :)

  • Thankful to have choices...I don't really want to say more about this one, but knowing that God has put me where I am for the time I'm here and loves me so much that he gives me a choice about doing things makes my heart overflow!  Perhaps someday soon I'll be able to blog a little about this one.

  • I have the best husband- litterally mine is the best- don't care what you say mine is the best!  He loves me enough that he's willing to look at his life and make BIG changes to make our lives better.  I know he's going to be a great father some day. 

Well that's the high points today, but needless to say I'm in a great mood!  Hope you have a great day !

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good stuff sister! I am proud of you guys!