Yay! It's Thursday again! Which means that it's only one more day until we have a weekend. I keep sitting back and realizing how lucky I really am to have the life I do and here's a couple of reasons why I'm Thankful this week :
- The seasons change here....sometimes multiple times in a day. Last night it was super-hot when I got home and I was not looking forward to sitting in my house. Well, I got to enjoy a wonderful rain storm which cooled everything off by about 30 degrees! Along with the rainstorm came a beautiful rainbow :)

- The other thing that is making life really good right now is success with weight-loss. In the last 4 weeks I've lost 10.5 lbs! I've been sticking to my program and the weight has been falling off. The thing that I'm thankful for is that it really hasn't been as difficult as I thought it would be! I'm thankful that I'm not missing my old habits (soda and sugar!). It makes me hopeful that I'll get to my goal and that I'll be able to be healthy during a pregnancy (sometime in the future.) The other thing in this arenar that I'm proud of is that my hubby is sticking to his program and has lost over 65 lbs (he has another weigh-in today and I'm sure we'll have a firmer number). He's a super-star!
Happy Friday Eve!
1 comment:
Congrats on the weight loss! I wish I had your self-control! See you at the sew in tonight!
Post a Comment