- I'm thankful for Facebook- I've got back in touch and kept in better touch with friends since I got sucked into this phenomenon. Last night I got to have dinner with a friend from high school who has been serving in Indonesia with her church. It was interesting to me to see how different and how the same we are.
- I'm thankful for my job. This week has been stressful because I've been handed a lot more work to do in the next month. I'm trying to remain thankful that I have a job! There's quite a few people at my company that have been laid off in the past several months and it's a good feeling to know that I've survived the layoffs.
- I'm thankful for the oppourtunity to learn new things! This week has definitely brought a lot of that.
- I'm thankful for my husband and all he does around our house. He make dinner a lot and he mowed the lawn yesterday. I hate to mow the lawn (long story about why!).
- I'm thankful for our puppy. He makes me so happy when he wants to hang out and when he plays with pine cones in the backyard....very goofy dog but he's awesome.
- I'm thankful for my Ipod touch! It's silly but it makes my work day go faster because I've got something to listen to and all the cool apps are helping me to be better organized.
- I'm thankful for our health and that we live in a country where we can get help with illness when we need it.
That's about it for Thankful Thursday. Please pray for my friend (mentioned above). She'll be having reconstructive knee surgery tomorrow and I'm praying that everything goes well and her recovery is easy.
1 comment:
Matt is thankful for his Ipod Touch too. He loves it; and I am thankful that it keeps him organized.
Post a Comment