Thursday, September 27, 2012

Proud Momma Moment

So I've been pretty bad about writing things down as Daniel has grown up this last year or so.  I've decided that I'm going to stop worrying about length of my blog posts and worry more about getting things written down because I don't want to forget. 

On that note I have two things that I want to remember that I'm thinking about:

Last night we were up at a good friends house who have known me for most of my life.  Their son is a month younger than I am so we've grown up like cousins and he has 3 children that are fairly young.  His son and young kids were there.  Daniel has been walking for about 2 months and really on his own for about a month.  He was cruising all over the place at their house.  They have a player piano that's been there for as long as I can remember (still uses 3.5 inch floppy disks for the music!).  The mom/grandma was sitting their with one of the kids playing with the piano and I watched Daniel sit there and touch the keys and get a huge kick out of the fact that it made a sound.  His face was priceless :)  I hope for him that he can learn to love and enjoy music like his Dad and I do.  Who knows? Maybe he'll learn to play the piano?


The second thing is kind of funny and he'll probably kill me for writing it in here some day but I figure I earned the right as his mom :).   He woke up this morning and he was really wet.  I think he needs to move a size in diapers but I'm trying to use up the last of the size 4s.   Anyway, he was wet and hadn't had a bath the night before so I decided I was going to bathe him quickly before I had to head to work.  He was sitting in the bath and all the sudden he farted and giggled at it. :)  He is so his father's son!

No comments: