Here's so photos:
So here's a brief description of what I did.
1. I got a photo album from the craft store with blank pages. I drew out equal spaces and dressed up the pages a little bit with some stamping.
2. I bought ink and pens. I tested the ink ahead of time. I really didn't want people to be worried about having ink on their hands all through the wedding so I also got wipes from Target and took the labels off and ModPodged some pretty paper on them. One of the other Bridesmaids had a great idea to write "Use to Wipe Fingers" on the top of the containers so people could figure it out. I also put a trash can at the table so people weren't left holding the wipes.
3. I made a little decoration with my brother and his wife's name on the front :)
4. I wrote the poem (with my husband's help) and decorated it with another thumbprint couple.
Here's the copy of the poem:
Help
DeeDee and Devin remember this day,
by
being creative here in this way:
Ink
your thumb and make a print,
And
though you’re smart, here’s a hint:
Then
with the pens blue, green or red,
Add
some arms and legs or put a hat on your head.
Draw
a person who looks just like you,
And then leave a note for the couple too!
Ideally I would have liked to get things started at the wedding rehearsal but things got crazy and I forgot to bring it in. Fortunately they were able to do it before the wedding started so we had some great starts to show people what to do.
I'm going to post this Pintrest because I was pretty happy with how things turned out. Feel free to email me at jessicahkeene@gmail.com if you have any questions :)
1 comment:
I love that idea for a guestbook, it's too cute!
Post a Comment