Well after a long drought for sewing I finally got it together and did something after I signed up to do FSNI. Nothing like the pressure of needing to give a present to get you moving. A friend of mine is having her baby shower today so I made her a nursing cover as part of the present. I used this blog as my pattern and it turned out pretty good :) Gotta love when you finally get time to do something you enjoy.
On the other side of things you probably noticed the countdown on the sidebar of my blog has finally reached 0....yup today is my due date.....no baby yet. I've been cleaning like a made woman mostly because I've been working from home for the last week. I got a burr in my saddle last week and finished all of the monthly reporting I would normally have to do during this time so I didn't have a lot to do. It's been good because I feel more prepared around the house but bad because I don't much enjoy being alone. It's lonely to be at home all day long and I'll be glad when Daniel finally gets here. I'll be sure to let you know when he finally shows up but it looks like I'm in store for some more waiting. :)
1 comment:
How thoughtful of you to make the cover for your friend! And what a great thing to do for FNSI :)
I'm sure she will be very happy with it.
Best wishes for a great delivery!
Post a Comment