Friday, April 29, 2011

Letters of Intent

Foursons


My friend Tiffany uses these Letters of Intent from time to time to help get a picture of what's going on in her life in a funny creative way so here's my attempt :).  Of course I'm consumed by baby but work takes a close second right now.

Dear BSF Crib Company-

Please, please, please just send the piece you said you would back in February.  I'm tired of being mean on emails and just want to finish the baby's room sometime before he's born.

Thanks-
Desperate Momma

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Lady on the Elevator,

I'm not sure if you've ever been pregnant but having someone say "Are you sure it isn't two?" doesn't do a whole lot for my self esteem right now.  Please think twice about what you say as it might make someone feel worse than you were intending and may continue to make them feel insecure about how they look. 

Thanks-
Feeling Like a Whale Already

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Time,

Can you please help me understand why I need you to stand still and speed up at the same time?  I'm trying to finish everything I need to for work before I take time off for the baby (need to stand still) and I'm dying to get my body back (need to speed up).  Please email me when you have an answer and I may get back to you in 6-8 weeks or whenever I reach the bottom of my to do list :)

Ready For my Own Personal Assistant

No comments: