Saturday, September 18, 2010

Friday Night Sew In- Homework!

Well I guess I forgot to post this month so I figured why not start again with Friday Night Sew In Results :)  I'm taking a quilting class at a local quilt store-(The Golden Quilt Company in Golden, CO- http://www.goldenquiltcompany.com/).  We're going through Eleanor Burns book "It's 'El'ementary".   It's making a series of blocks using several different techniques to make a wall-hanging quilt.  So far I've finished two blocks.  Both were done in the last two days so I thought I'd post them up here.   I'm looking forward to actually completing this over the next several weeks :)

I'm looking forward to checking out what everyone else finished for Friday Night Sew In :)





2 comments:

Nanna said...

oh my word I love that! reminds me of the old chinese checkers boards
Helen

Dionne said...

Fun, I really like that block. Did you pick the fabrics or are they provided?
Cheers,
Dionne