Wow- it seems like 5 minutes ago I was writing the post about being married 5 years. This year has been an incredible year! Here's some of the highlights :) (since I'm a bullet person)
-Jesse has continued to excel at school. He generally doesn't get anything less than an A in his classes and he works very hard. He's also very excited/passionate what he's learning so he's always showing me something new that he's excited about.
-We decided to get healthy this year. In April Jesse started a diet plan called Optifast and has lost 90 lbs. In June I started a plan called Slimgenics and have lost 30 lbs. Both of us have had our struggles with this but we're so happy with the change in how e feel :) Plus our household is an Olsen Twin lighter ;) We're hoping that over time I can lose another 35 and Jesse and can lose another 180. We've got some work to but we're thinking that we'll be in great shape when kiddos come if we handle this now :)
-Jesse continues to do well at his job! He helped recently make some process changes that really improved his group's productivity without making anyone person too busy :) He's also been asked to work on some special projects!
-Work has been good for me too! I was working along really hard at Eaton. I had an opportunity to make a move to a job at Kaiser. I'm excited because I think it's going to set me up with better benefits as we move towards having a baby.
So how're we going to celebrate? Well today is actually not that crazy. I have my quilting class this afternoon and Jesse was up late writing a project for one of his classes so he's tired! We're going to lay low today and then take a drive into Rocky Mountain National Park tomorrow. Hopefully we can get some good pictures.
So here's a picture of our wedding party :) from a great day 6 years ago :)
2 comments:
6 years ago was a beautiful day. Congrats you two love birds!
Congratulations! What a happy day!
Post a Comment