Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thankful Thursday!

I've been quite a while between Thankful Thursday posts.  It's not because I don't think about it, I just have trouble getting the words together and down on "paper" sometimes.  

So here's what I'm thankful for:
  • the upcoming three day weekend!  I have had lots around my house that I want to get done and this is a perfect time to do it.
  • My job.  Although I'm busy and there's been some shake up in management this week I'm thankful I have a good place to work.
  • I'm thankful for my hubby!  He's continuing to grow into such a good man and I love him lots!  He encourages me all the time and challenges me to think about things.
  • Summer!  I'm thankful that summer is just around the corner and it means time outside and good stuff from the garden.
Oh btw- BINGO update- I got three words today :)

No comments: