"I'm not where I need to be, but Thank God I'm not where I used to be!" - Joyce Meyer-
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
B-I-N-G-O!
I've been participating in a bingo game with one of the quilting blogs I lurk on http://www.the-quilt-shoppe.blogspot.com/. Fun fun stuff! The deal was that you submit a list of words and then "tune in" each day to see if you got any....none yet but it's only day three so there's hope :).
My words are:
amaryllis
bikes
breeze
calf
clean
daffodil
graduation
honeysuckle
jelly beans
leaves
embroidery
flower
narcissus
piglet
quilts
rainbow
robin
season
spiders
spring break
sunshine
tulip
violet
qater hose
zinna
I have tons of projects going right now, so I haven't posted pictures yet because they were gifts for friends and I wanted the friend to see them first, but hopefully I'll get some pictures back with the friend with the item :) Tiffany you know who you are! I'm hoping to get some good sewing time in this weekend as the Memorial Day holiday nets me a Monday off work :) Happy Wednesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AAAHHHH! Now I am so stinkin excited to open my present - how will I ever wait for Sunday???? You spoil me girlfriend - and I totally hope you win the bingo.
Post a Comment