I love Christmas! It's even better now that Daniel is with us. We have been busy getting ready and this weekend we got to do some fun Christmas things. Here's some photos :)
Friday night we went and visited Santa with some good friends and Grandma and Grandpa.
 |
| Standing in line with our good friends Jessica and Madison. |
 |
| Daniel with Santa- He's not sure what to think. |
 |
| Daniel and I at Dinner after visiting Santa. | | |
|
Saturday night we went to Zoo Lights with the same friends and Grandma and Grandpa (still weird to me to be calling my folks Grandma and Grandpa).
 |
| All bundled up! |
 |
| I can't get over how cute he is :) (I'm not biased or anything). |
 |
| Pretty lights! |
 |
| Jess A and Jess 1 as my parents call us. |
No comments:
Post a Comment