"I'm not where I need to be, but Thank God I'm not where I used to be!" - Joyce Meyer-
Friday, December 3, 2010
Ranting
So I'm going to take a minute to rant because it's my blog and I can. I'm dealing with a bully at work right now. I do accounting for a small group of extra services that my company offers. One of these groups is particularly vocal and doesn't seem to respect my authority. We had an issue earlier this week where IT just decided to turn off all of our access to the software we need to do this work....not good. Of course because I do the accounting it's also apparently my responsibility to be the point person when the software goes down (or at least that was the impression my boss gave me). Needless to say that the one practice that's causing my problems treated me like the entire thing was my fault and that not one thing I was doing to fix it was good enough. Which prompted emails to everyone's boss which make me look like a total idiot. I'm frustrated because it's an instance where my credibility is trashed and there's not one thing I can do about it. I hate feeling this way and being pushed around by a particular person at the practice who seems to think that anything I do is not good enough.....Anyone else deal with bully's at work? I thought after high school this stuff was kind of moot, but apparently I'm still not good at dealing with this. It's eating me up and even made me cry at work yesterday (I hate that!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment