Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday- My Marriage

Today is Thursday and although I've been sort of spotty this year with Thankful Thursday, but I couldn't let the day go by without saying how thankful I am for my husband and our marriage. 

We've been married 5 years and I can't think of someone I'd rather spend my life with.  Jesse is exactly the person that is the very best for me and I'm so happy that we've been able to make a life together.  We have learned so much and grown together. 

I'm thankful for his willingness to change and grow where he sees that it's needed and that he always offers to help me.  I'm thankful that he takes care of the cars and the electronics in our house!  I can't tell you how stressed out it makes me to get the car serviced and he always takes care of it.   I'm thankful that he makes me slow down so that I don't wear myself out.  I'm thankful that he loves to watch moves and that he has shown me movies that I wouldn't have watched otherwise. 

Most of all I'm thankful to have a partner in life.  Someone who I want to talk to last thing at night and first in the morning.  Someone who I am happy to have kids with some day and someone who I will grow old with.

I'm so thankful for Jesse!

1 comment:

Breezy said...

Jess,
I'm so glad you've found such an amazing soulmate. God is good.
I also really like your new blog header pic. So cute...except now I want coffee. ;)
Love,
Breezy