This week has been a good week! I'm thankful for so much and it's a little hard to get it all down so I'll shoot for the big things:
- I'm thankful for vacation days! I love my job but also having time off is an amazing gift. I'm thankful to have a job that gives me the opportunity to be off sometimes.
- I'm thankful for my husband. I've been getting ready to have a friend stay over before we head out of town this weekend. He's been amazing helping out with some of the cleaning and with puppy duty.
- I'm thankful for creativity and actually having the follow through to finish up my friend's baby shower gift.
- I'm thankful for the ability to take a road trip to Durango.
- I'm thankful for friends and catching up :)
Here's a picture of the diaper bag and other items that I made for my friend's baby shower. I can't wait to give them to her on Saturday :)
No comments:
Post a Comment