- I'm thankful for my routine in the morning. I get up fairly early (4:30 am) not because I really have to but because I love the sweet time because it's quiet and the animals are happy to have the routine together with me.
- I continue to be very very thankful for my job. I spent today at a Sales/Use Tax class which although not the most exciting thing the world reminded me of a couple of things that made me happy. 1)I have balance with this job! I finally get to leave work at work and enjoy my time with my husband. 2) I don't have crazy commute (going to this class today took me 45 minutes in the car one way! and normally it only takes me 20 minutes when there is traffic). 3)People at my new job appreciate how hard I work and the changes I've made since I got there.
- I'm thankful for Jesse. I fall more in love with him every day. I love how hard he works for us to have a good life!
- Finally something small but so cool...I got to get my desk at work cleaned up and organized on Wednesday. I feel so much better about work when I can spend time to get things organized.
"I'm not where I need to be, but Thank God I'm not where I used to be!" - Joyce Meyer-
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Thankful Thursday
I've been very reflective this week and overall very thankful. I have so much to be thankful for and I'm also thankful that I keep having it brought to my attention.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment